Monday, February 11, 2008

To start with

I remember Mahatma Gandhi saying in his book "My experiments with truth"

'One cannot do right in one area of life whilst he is occupied in doing wrong in another; life is one indivisible whole.'

I reckon this point of wisdom is profound. A commitment to excellance is not just reserved for a few select areas of our life - it must be reflected in everything we do. Our diet must reflect our commitment to excellance. Our personal habits must reflect our commitment to excellance and our thoughts must reflect our commitment to excellance.



May I be able to extend this commitment to this blog.

1 comment:

Amol Agrawal said...

Great initiative. I am sure it will be excellent stuff.

All the best. I am looking forward to the more posts and some financial market lessons.